Richmond Veterinary Clinic has continued to provide care for our patients during COVID-19 restrictions with additional precautions to help keep our clients, staff and community safe.
During the current Stage 4 restrictions instituted in August 2021, we are unable to allow clients to enter the clinic. Consultations are conducted remotely according to the following protocol:
– When you arrive at the clinic please phone us (or ring the doorbell if you don’t have a phone) to let us know. If you arrive by car we encourage you to wait in your vehicle until we are ready to see your pet.
– When you are called please bring your pet to the front door and ensure you check in using our QR code.
– Your pet will then be taken for examination by the veterinarian, who will consult with you over the phone. You are welcome to wait on the chairs on our front verandah or in our garden, but please ensure you maintain a safe distance from other clients and keep the doorway clear.
– At the end of the consultation we will return your pet and any prescribed medication to you at the front door.
– A staff member will then collect payment from you using our mobile payment terminal.